…bring May flowers. The indoor, clean-and-sudsy kind of shower just helps you smell like flowers and other sweet things.
From top to bottom photo:
- Juicy pear and dewy florals fill the air when you lather up with this creamy French-milled soap bar. Magnolia Pear 8.8 oz soap bar by South of France.
- Get refreshed and clean with Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Body Wash. Peppermint and eucalyptus wake up the senses and lighten the mind.
- Close your eyes, and a shower becomes a wash in a luscious vanilla bean shake. Giovanni Cleanse Body Wash in Hazelnut Vanilla.
- Homemade citrus-olive oil scrub: Mix several heaping teaspoons of coarse or regular sugar with 2 Tbsp olive oil and the zest of a grapefruit. Add several drops of a citrus essential oil (e.g. lemon, bergamot) to cover up the smell of olive. Chill in refrigerator before using as a body exfoliant.
- In the evening, turn out the lights and shower by the dreamy glow of a candle. Surround yourself with steam and the aroma of fresh figs as the soft light dances on your glistening skin. Pacifica votive candle in Mediterranean Fig.